深圳航空乘务英语:迎接乘客和安排座位

深圳航空
Shenzhen Airlines

乘 务 英 语

深圳航空有限责任公司
SHENZHEN AIRLINES CO., LTD.

Passenger reception and seat arrangement
迎接乘客和安排座位


1.    Good morning, sir/madam, welcome aboard!
先生/女士,早上好。欢迎您登机!

2.    I’m xx, the purser of this flight. We’re happy to be of service to you.
我是xx,本次航班的乘务长。很高兴能为您服务。

3.    I’m in charge of the cabin. If there is anything I can do for you, don’t hesitate to call me, please.
我负责整个客舱。如果您需要我们的帮助,请不要犹豫,随时呼叫我。

4.    May I see your boarding pass, please?
可以看看您的登机牌吗?

5.    What’s your seat number?
您的座位号是多少?

6.    Your seat number is 4A. please take this aisle to the fourth row. The number is indicated on the overhead compartment.
您的座位号是4A,轻吮着这个过道走到第四排,座位号就标在行李架边上。

7.    Your seat is in the front/middle/rear of the cabin. The window/aisle middle seat.
你的座位在前/中/后舱。靠窗/靠过道/在中间。

8.    That’ll be five rows up on the left/right.
往前过五排,左/右边。

9.    Your seat is in the eighth row from the last/first.
您的座位在倒数/顺数第八排。

10.    I’ll show you the seat.
我来为您引位。

11.    Come with me, please. / Follow me, please.
请随我来。

12.    May I help you with your bag?
我帮您拿行李好吗?

13.    Could you please step aside and allow other passengers to go through?
您能往边上站一点让其他旅客过去吗?

14.    I’m afraid you can’t sit in the vacant seat before take-off. We must balance the plane when it takes off. After take-off, you can take any seat you like.
起飞前,恐怕您不能坐在这个空座位。起飞时我们必须保持飞机平衡,起飞后那你可以坐您喜欢的位置。

15.    Could you please take the seat according to your seat number?
您能对号入座吗?

16.    I’m afraid you are in the wrong seat.
恐怕您坐错位了。

17.    This one is call button. If you need help, please push it.
这是呼唤铃。如果需要我们帮助,请按一下。

18.    You can turn on your overhead light by pushing this button.
这个按钮用来开亮您头顶上的阅读灯。

19.    This one is seat recliner button. If you press this button, the back of your chair will recline, then you can relax and comfortable.
这是椅背倾斜钮。如果您按一下,椅背就会倾斜,这样您就会感到轻松而舒适了。

20.    Would you please return your seat bank to the upright position? We are taking off soon.
请您调直座椅靠背,飞机很快要起飞了。

21.    You can turn the knob here in whichever direction you like, or you can shut it off to the right by turning it tightly.
您可以随意转动这个(空调)把手,或者往右拧紧,把它关掉。

22.    I’m sorry, sir. We have double booked. Would you mind taking another seat?
对不起,先生。这个作为我们开了重号,您不介意坐其他座位吧?

23.    Would you please sit here for the time being? I’ll see if there is a vacant seat.
请暂时坐这个位子,我替您去看看是否有空位。

24.    Excuse me, the passenger in 9E would like to sit with his friend next to you. Would you mind changing seats with him?
对不起,坐在9E的旅客想和坐在您旁边的他的朋友坐一起。您是否介意和他换座位呢?
已邀请:

该问题目前已经被锁定, 无法添加新回复